CELLULITE BOOT CAMP
MOVE, FEEL, LOOK, LIVE BETTER
The appearance of cellulite is not about fat - it's about the connective tissue that surrounds the fat, called fascia. Clumps of fat cells aren't dimpled, dented, or lined; however, clumps of fat cells bound by tight, sticky, webbed fascia are. So if we smooth out the fascia, the skin on top becomes smooth, too. And that's the focus of this treatment series. Bonus: Improving your fascia improves your overall health!
This jump start boot camp includes (1) 2-hour session per week for 8 consecutive weeks, plus a complete home-care kit with a personal training session to teach you how to use your home care kit along with your recommended daily protocol to get the most out of your series. Your 1st and 8th visits will include a Green Power treatment. See session details below. Total package value = $2159; you save $511.
(1) 2-hr treatment per week for 8 consecutive weeks
Package Total: $1648
1st Session + Green Power:
8th Session + Green Power:
TREATMENT SESSION DETAILS:
Your session will begin with thermo-therapy (heat) applied to the treatment area. Second, the tissue will be further prepped with percussion therapy (vibration). I will then use a specially formulated oil, infused with thermogenic properties to help further heat the tissue internally, along with the FasicaBlaster tools to begin "brushing" the tangles from the fascia, smoothing it layer by layer. Next, I will briskly massage the area to help flush out old fluids and bring new blood and lymphatic fluid to deliver healing nutrients and extra oxygen to the tissues. Now, Green Power, a mechanical exfoliator with a unique blend of botanicals, will be applied for an optimum tightening effect on lackluster and sagging skin. This one-of-a-kind product contains river sponge and is a natural alternative to Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). After that, a careful blend of arnica, aloe vera, and vitamin C will be gently massaged in - perfect for calming and stabilizing the skin, providing antioxidants to the tissue, and reducing inflammation. Then, I will target problem areas with an advanced peptide and botanical complex to reduce the appearance of skin dimpling and cellulite. I will layer this with a tightening serum, infused with two patented technologies proven to provide immediate tightening, lifting and smoothing effects. And finally, I will cover you with a KryoMat to allow your body to rest as the cold triggers further detox and stimulates brown fat activity to turn calories into heat, leaving you feeling invigorated and refreshed.
IMPORTANT TREATMENT TIPS:
* Make sure you are well-hydrated before and after your treatment.
* Wear loose fitting clothing to your session. The river sponge product leaves tiny spicules just under the skin that will work their way out over the next couple of days. It is not painful but can cause some prickly discomfort, and you will want to avoid rubbing the area with tight clothing.
* When your session includes the Green Power treatment, it is best to wait until the next morning before showering, but this is not absolutely necessary. It will help prevent some of the spicules from working their way out prematurely.
* Keep in mind, as with any treatment, individual results vary. For some progress comes slower, so do not compare yourself to others; look at where you started vs where you are now. It is essential that you follow your daily home-care protocol. Many other factors also make a difference, such as: genetics, hydration, diet, sleep, daily movement and/or exercise, etc. There are no quick-fix permanent solutions for cellulite. But with a regular routine of fascial work combined with a healthy lifestyle, you will see results. This treatment series is a jump start for you to learn about the fascia in your own body and how to start healing it.
* Be sure to check out our FasciaBlasting 101 page for more helpful information.
* These boot camps are structured in a way to maximize results and help you to set up a regular routine of self-care maintenance. Sessions are scheduled during consecutive weeks, so that time in between treatments is minimized. This supports the nervous system in adopting new patterns in the myofascial system, giving you quicker and longer-sustaining results. Before beginning your boot camp, please ensure that there are no conflicts with your personal schedule for the duration of the series.
BOOT CAMP SERIES DETAILS:
A non-refundable deposit for the take-home product kit is required. In certain cases, some products may be special ordered, so this deposit is not refundable for any reason.
- A credit card is required to be on file, but it will not be charged until each appointment time.
- All treatments must be scheduled at the time of package booking to ensure availability within the series' time frame. If you choose to not pre-book your sessions, the spa is not responsible if there are no available appointments; your therapist will not be required to work outside of normal operating hours or days. If the sessions cannot be completed within the series' weeks, the series discounts will not apply.
- The discounted rate is based on the combination of home-care products plus multiple professional treatments within 8 weeks.
A session may be rescheduled for a different day of the same treatment week for a $15 fee that will be charged to your card on file. If rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice, late rescheduling fees will also apply.
If any of the sessions are canceled, the discounted package rate will no longer apply to the 7th and 8th visits. If canceled with less than 24 hours notice, late cancellation fees will also apply. (Please note: cancellation fees are not charged for illness.)
In the case of failure to show, the credit card on file will be charged the full session price for that appointment, and the package rate will not apply to any remaining visits; they will all be at full price.
- You may choose to pay for the entire treatment series up front; but please note that pre-payments are not refundable for any reason. If you have to cancel or reschedule a session, it will not be refunded. We will try to reschedule you within the series' week, but if your therapist is already booked, the session will be forfeit. (If rescheduled/canceled with less than 24 hours notice, late cancellation fees will also apply.)
The density and consistency allow the FasciaBlaster® tools to glide smoothly over the skin. It's also infused with a special ingredient that is proven in published studies to activate the fat burning cells in adipose tissue. Every use feels like a vacation, with coconut, lavender and fresh breeze essence to invigorate the senses. The bottle comes with an attachable spray nozzle so you can apply it to target areas without getting your hands oily, which is ideal for gripping the FasciaBlaster®.
The AfterBlaster Cream is infused with arnica, a well known healing agent; a scientifically proven oat derivative that tightens and firms the skin; and Vitamin C and aloe vera to provide antioxidants to the tissue and reduce inflammation. When these elements are combined, they are the perfect post blast cream to calm and stabilize the skin and can help take your experience to a whole new level. Your skin will feel amazing, and you will love the light, refreshing scent.
The intense tightening Deluxe Serum is infused with two patented technologies proven to provide immediate tightening, lifting, and smoothing effects. It does not leave a residue on the face, so you can go makeup free or wear makeup over. It has that instant pull effect that feels amazing, as well as having a maximum formulation of proven long term tightening effect. This serum can be used on any area of the body with loose skin.
Science and nature come together to restore the beauty of your skin.
Target problem areas with this advanced peptide and botanical complex to reduce the appearance of skin dimpling and cellulite.
Advanced Peptide Complex
Suma Root Extract
Papyrus Plant Stem Cells
THE CELLULITE MYTH
For years we’ve been conditioned to believe that cellulite is a fat problem, yet skinny girls, active girls, sedentary girls, curvy girls, older women, and younger women have it. In fact, 90% of women struggle with it...you are not alone! The appearance of fat is affected by the sticky webbing of tissue it’s housed in called fascia, which can be manipulated. Get ready for the most radical shift in Health and Beauty of the century! Obliterate cellulite, transform your body, and revolutionize your life!
Studies show that cold therapy reduces inflammation and pain, helps us recover from physical activity quicker, and increases our metabolic rate by stimulating the brown fat activity in our bodies, causing us to burn calories. Our KryoPacks get cold fast, stay cold longer, and contain extra gel to mold to the body.
- Cold blanket for overall cold
- Lay on it flat or roll it up to mold to the
spine or neck
- Get two and lay on one and under one
- Its small size makes it easily portable,
like a traveling cryofreeze
The original FasciaBlaster® by Ashley Black is the #1 selling self-massage myofascial tool for massaging your tissue. It can massage fascia and muscles on almost any area of the body. The larger claws allow you to push deeper into the muscle tissue with ease. Imagine the benefits of being able to temporarily increase blood flow to each area of your body. Give yourself a skilled fascia massage on a regular basis. Added bonus, the FasciaBlaster temporarily lessens the appearance of cellulite.
The MasterBlaster™ combines the detailed approach of the FaceBlaster™ with the reach of the original FasciaBlaster®. It comes with 9 small claws and a sleek, lightweight bar for full body ultimate coverage. When used with brisk strokes and light pressure at the surface layer of the skin, this is the ultimate prep tool. But when using advanced techniques and deeper pressure, it becomes a refining tool, giving you a great 2-in-1 option.
The FasciaBlaster Nugget is a pocket-size tool to help target small or stubborn areas. Make sure to use a Blaster prep and massage tool before refining with the Nugget. Once the tissue has been prepped, this tool is especially awesome to use for the tiny joints in your hands and feet and on the scalp.